Do you already speak some Italian? Are you familiar with the present tense of the verbs and the use of articles, adjectives and nouns? Then you can expand your knowledge in this A2 course! In this course you will learn to have conversations in different situations and talk about work, health and leisure time. You’ll also talk about memories from the past, hopes and desires. At the end of the course you’ll be able to give your opinion, make appointments and describe different situations.
The following grammar topics are covered in this course:
• Present tense of verbs
• Past tense of verbs (form and use)
• Future tense of verbs
• Personal pronouns (indirect object)
• Relative pronouns
• Comparative adjectives
• Imperative (formal/informal)
• Subjunctive present tense
• Verb ‘stare’ + infinitive
• The use of modal verbs in the past tense
This is the second book in the series Nuovo Espresso and leads you to level A2. You can order the book when you register.