Would you like to learn to express yourself spontaneously in Italian outside of practical situations? In this course you’ll learn to talk about yourself and to express your personal views. You’ll learn to speak about the past with confidence, have discussions and join debates. Submitting a complaint, formulating hypotheses and discussing advantages and disadvantages are topics which will be discussed. Of course you’ll also speak about Italian society and culture!
The grammar topics discussed in this course are very diverse, but you’ll mainly focus on:
• Verbi al Trapassato Prossimo Indicativo
• Differenze d’uso tra i diversi tempi passati del verbo
• Verbi al Condizionale passato
• Pronomi combinati, Ne e Ci
• Congiuntivo passato e imperfetto dei verbi
• Il discorso indiretto
• La concordanza de modi e dei tempi
• La forma passiva
• Il passato remoto
• Modi impliciti del verbo
• Ipotesi del II e III tipo
• La forma impersonale e riflessiva
This third book in this communicative series will lead you to level B1.