Would you like to immerse yourself in Italian social life? In this course you’ll practice communicating as the Italians do. You’ll speak about current topics and use your general knowledge. You’ll learn to defend your opinion, express doubts, formulate hypotheses and express emotions. You’ll also practice situations where you disagree with someone. At the end of this course you’ll be able to actively join discussions on abstract topics. You’ll also speak about your work, culture and current events.
The following grammar topics are covered in this course:
• Usi particolari dei tempi passati dell’Indicativo
• Verbi pronominali
• Pronomi relativi
• Futuro anteriore indicativo
• Usi particolari del Congiuntivo
• La forma passiva
• La concordanza dei tempi e dei modi
• La posizione degli elementi nella frase
• Il discorso indiretto
• Il gerundio e l’infinito
• Diversi tipi di periodo ipotetico
This is the 4th book in the series Nuovo Espresso and leads you to level B2.
If you would like to have your book delivered, make sure to send us your address. (Pick up from our school is free)