An interactive walking and speaking city tour, discovering Italian historical sites and landmarks in Amsterdam. A unique opportunity to practice your Italian outside of the classroom with fellow students and the teacher, strolling through the beautiful Amsterdam streets, learning about interesting facts that connect many corners of this city to sunny Italy. Language, history, art, architecture, culture and music, to finish with a real Italian aperitif.
– The tour will be in Italian, participants that have completed A2 or higher level are welcome
– Bring your phone earplugs
– Duration: approximately 2 hours
– Meeting point: to be confirmed
– Price: €25,- (Italian aperitif included)