Learning a language in the country it’s spoken is always easier!
We can help you to choose the most suitable program from a variety that is offered by DILIT, our language partner in Rome!
Dilit was one of the first language schools in Italy to teach Italian as a Foreign Language and has established itself as one of the most prestigious Italian Language Schools in the country today.
The goals of learning a language might be different and therefore you can choose a program that fulfills your needs and wishes. And we’ll be glad to find the most suitable option out of a great variety:
– Group intensive courses. From 15 to 30 lessons per week, starting from 200 EUR/week.
– Combined courses (individual & group lessons). From 26 lessons per week, starting from 485 EUR/week.
– Italian through Art and Culture (about Rome, architecture, photography, cooking), starting from 860 EUR/week.
– Rome for 50+ and 30/40 years old program.
– Business Italian, Exam Preparation (CILS)
Contact us and know about all the possibilities of studying for 1 week, 2 weeks or more in Italy! Our Italian language coordinator, Francesca Branca, who used to work in DILIT before, will be glad to assist you and answer all the questions you might have about studying in Rome!