The A2.3 is the third part of level A2, which consists of 4 parts altogether. This course focusses on the future tense, the dual form, and regular plurals. It also offers an extensive explanation of word gender and masculine and feminine sentences. You will practice speaking Levantine Arabic, discussing your plans for the near and far future, and expanding your vocabulary around themes such as ‘the family’ and ‘describing people’. Additionally, this course offers practice in reading and listening comprehension in MSA.
By the end of part 4, you’ll be at Level A2 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR), which means you’ll be able to:
• Understand sentences and frequently used expressions related to areas such as personal and family information, shopping, local geography, and employment.
• Communicate effectively about simple stuff you do or need in your everyday life.
• Describe aspects of your background, immediate environment, and areas of immediate need in simple terms.
In order to be able to follow this course, you must have completed level A2.2, or:
• Have a thorough knowledge of the possessive form and the demonstratives.
• Have the ability to easily conjugate the verbs ‘to have’, ‘to want’ and ‘to like’ in Levantine Arabic, as well as the ability to use them in simple sentences. You should also be able to comprehend these verbs when reading or hearing them in MSA.
• Have proficiency in the conjugation and use of FORM I verbs in sentences in the past and present tense, as well as the ability to use them in conversations and when answering questions about your past and present activities.
• Have a good understanding of the prepositions in Arabic and how to use them in sentences.
Arabic Level A2- Modern Standard Arabic and Levantine Arabic.