When life gives you avondklok, become an avondkok!
Join the Taalhuis ‘Taalkeuken’ on Saturday 6 March at 17:00 and make tiramisù with Marzia! By the end of the lesson you’ll have a delicious Italian treat for those cozy nights in ánd you’ll have learned new Italian vocabulary!
The ingredients you need are:
– 500 gr mascarpone
– 300 gr biscotti savoiardi (or ‘eierkoeken’)
– 150 gr sugar
– 6 egg yolks
– 4 table spoons of marsala wine
– cocoa powder
– 2-3 cups of coffee
Special kitchen equipment you need:
– an electric hand mixer
– a large bowl
– an oven dish, preferably a glass one (to see the layers of the cake)
Possible alternatives for the ingredients:
– coffee can be decaf, if you prefer
– marsala wine is optional and can be replaced by red port (easier to find and cheaper)
IMPORTANT the coffee must be cold when we start. So it must be ready at least 2 hours before we start.