In the 2nd part of iMasterArabic Level A2 you actively practice FORM I verbs in the Present Tense: speaking, reading and writing in different contexts and situations., as well as passively through comprehensive listening. You also review the past tense in different contexts and situations.
You build vocabulary around themes such as “What does my day look like”, “What do I do in my free time”, “Describing People”, and “Demonstrations”.
In order to achieve Level A2, you have to complete all 4 parts of Level A2 (2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 2.4) Once you have completed all these sublevels, you will achieve the equivalent of Level A2 of the “Common European Framework of Reference for Languages”.
This means that you are able to:
1) Understand sentences and frequently used expressions related to areas of most immediate relevance (e.g. basic personal and family information, shopping, local geography, employment)
2) Communicate in simple and routine tasks requiring a simple and direct exchange of information on familiar and routine matters.
3) Describe in simple terms aspects of your background, immediate environment, and matters in areas of immediate need.
1) Course iMasterArabic A2.1.
Or the equivalent:
1) All the prerequisites for Level A1.
2) The “Possessive Form” and the “Demonstratives”.
3) Conjugate and actively use verbs ‘to have’, ‘to want’, and form I verbs in the Past Tense.
4) The prepositions
5) Time-related aspects, such as: saying the date, the time, making appointments and saying when something took place.
6) Order in a restaurant and ask for the bill.
Arabic Level A2- Modern Standard Arabic and Levantine Arabic.